Maquina means Machinery, started as a Mexican Food restaurant but now diversified itself into multi-cuisine including Chinese, Italian, and everyone’s favourite North Indian delicacies. 🙂 Situated on the ground floor and hidden from many is this decent looking place with nice soothing music.
The Manager, Mr Virat told me about the history of the place and the decor etc. The place is around 3 yr old in the vicinity and decorated as per its name Machinery.
I was suggested to try out their Sangrias and Margaritas, which they are famous for. And I put a stamp on the same. Simple and nice looking drinks did justice to my expectations.
Apart from this, I loved their soothing environment with the kind of music, along with some splendid Live Music performances. They have a fuss ball table too at the entrance, which is also the smoking or semi-open space to stand or sit if interested.
The staff is professional and courteous, quick and on their toes to serve you well. Before I share what all I had in food, just want to mention that they offer Vape at a reasonable price too!
Overall rating: 4/5
Cost: 1800 for two people (approx)
Location: 30-A, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
What all I had!
- Nachos: They served in-house freshly baked nachos with a delicious cream and salsa…Recommended
- Corn on the cob: Well steamed corns with a pinch of spices and some cheesiness. This complements the drinks well…Recommended
- Burritos: The stuffing was good and the quantity good for one, served with cream and salsa
- Quesadilla: I opted for Chicken Quesadilla and really loved the stuffing, spicy like I prefer…Recommended
- Mozzarella Sticks: Expected it to be more cheesy and tasteful, but although it was a bit dry and sticky 🙁
- Flipping Burger: I wanted to try the non-veg burger but was full until this time, hence ordered this one so it could be shared. But sadly it was not good at all 🙁
- Mac and cheese: This was delicious, served with Garlic bread…Recommended
- Churros– The sugary sticks topped with chocolate sauce became a good dessert. But I so wish they could have served it with more chocolate :P…Recommended
- Toblerone Shots: A combo of Whisky and Chocolate, served in a shot glass was nothing less than heaven…Recommended
Timing: 12 Noon to 1 AM
Speciality: Sangria, Margarita and Mexican Food
My Food Card
Value for Money 8.5
All in all the place has a nice and simple vibe. Works wonder with the Live Music and the good part that you don’t need to wait for weekends for the same. Being Chatori ?
If you like the Food Stories and Adventures here, share the same with your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.