PaPaYa serves the Flavours of Asia and is located in the Select Citywalk, Saket. This place was long overdue on the go-to places list and finally, I planned and visited 🙂
Hard to find, situated at a corner of the 4th floor. The process of finding the place was tedious for me, but entering here was no less than heaven. The place is enormous, soaring ceilings, well-architectured and decorated interiors. It was a great experience to imbibe the ambience and to know the cooking techniques used by them.
The place gave a vibe of the culture and the same was depicted in their food. The interiors are welcoming, wooden furniture, dim lights and the music adds to the drama, especially in the evenings.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Cost: 2000 for two people (approx)
Location: Dome, Level 4, Select Citywalk, A-3, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi
What all I had!
Once settled, ordered the drinks and was offered a watermelon based palate cleanser in small oyster trays.
- Red Wine Sangria, my love for Sangria would never die. But this was not up to the mark sadly 🙁
- Tried Chicken Laksa Soup, had a strong flavour of coconut, not my choice surely
- Chilli Chicken Shwarma, the basic shwarma flavours …Recommended
- Beer Battered Avocado Tacos, very strong flavours, lovely filling with crispy covering
- Tuna Tataki Pizza, …Recommended
- Prawns dim sum, I love prawns anyhow, these were soft and delicious
- Mango Sushi, deadly combo this was
- Sushi Boat, a must try here, comes with a wide variety. It’s huge, like really huge 😛 …Recommended
- Vegetarian sushi topped with spinach to give it a crunch was best of all…Recommended
- Lamb Rendang Curry
- Veg Stir Fried Noodle
- Mochi Ice-cream, so many flavours to choose from…Recommended
- Chocolate Ball On Fire, surely on fire, this is the best-presented dessert…Recommended
Timing: 12 Noon to 1 AM
Speciality: Pan-Asian Delicacies
My Food Card
Value for Money 9
Papaya is not just a place but an experience in itself. Unlike any usual restaurant, you should carry the palate to understand and enjoy this place to the fullest. Being Chatori! 🙂
There was a Glass piece or plastic pc in the Food which was terrible
That is SAD, but this could be an exception!