The Junction is a newly opened property in Hauz Khas, opposite Aurobindo Market. Just 5 minutes walking from the Green Park metro station. This has a huge area to itself with valet parking, outdoor seating, well-decorated wall art and a wide variety of cuisines to choose from.
The Junction has different sections which offer you from a Bar, Pizzeria, Flavours of Asia, and an in-house bakery. You can choose your favourite spot and enjoy the meal from any section or from all of them at once 😉 The last I visited they were in process of creating a party floor too!!!
My favourite spots are the wall art corners, love to get clicked there 😉
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Cost: 1200 for two people (approx)
Location: CSC Complex, Opposite Aurobindo Market, Hauz Khas, New Delhi
What all I had!
- Water Melon Mojito, a refreshing Drink
- California Rolls/ Sushi, delicious pieces of Love…Recommended
- Chicken and Prawns Dimsum, both the variants of Dimsums were well cooked. The outer covering was thin and had a blast of flavours inside…Recommended
- Mushroom Wontons, small pockets deep fried and served. With crispy covering and delicious content…Recommended
- Thin crust Pizza, the crust was really thin and topped with veggies of your choice
- Cheesy Chicken Fries with Dip, good to much on!
- Spring Rolls, the rolls were really crispy and delicious
- Mutton and Chicken seekh, soft and moist pieces with perfect blend of taste
From the Bakery
- Walnut Brownie with Chocolate sauce and Ice cream, a soft and chocolaty brownie piece served with Chocolate sauce and Ice cream…Recommended
- Red Velvet cake, this layered cake was so moist and yummy…Recommended
- Macaroons, they seemed a bit dry 🙁
- Mango Pastry, high on flavours
- Apple Pie, not as per my palate
- Chocolate Rolls, the taste was fine, nothing out of the box
Timing: 12 Noon to 1 AM
Speciality: Outdoor seating, beautiful wall art and multiple outlets under one roof
My Food Card
Value for Money 9
The Junction has something for everyone, so trust me you will not be left disappointed! Being Chatori 😉