7 Degree Brauhaus is a Microbrewery situated in Golf Course Road, Gurugam. The place is huge and well decorated. Famous for its Sunday Brunch and German Brewed beer is a choice of many. The crowd here is great.
I visited here for the Sunday brunch with Friends. The spread was lavish, kept me drooling! with few live counters for sausages, fishes, pasta etc to various salads and desserts.
Overall rating: 4/5
Cost: 3000 for two people (approx) with Alcohol
Location: 310 & 311, 3rd Floor, DLF South Point Mall, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon; 011 33105394
Sunday Brunch12 Noon to 4 PMRs. 699 (Kids Brunch)Rs. 1099 (Food Brunch)Rs. 1499 (Beer Brunch)Rs. 1899 (Sparkling Brunch)
What all I had!
The place is good for gathering with friends, because of its ambience and music. You can enjoy finger food here with Fresh Beer.
- Classic Sangria, red wine with fresh fruits. Though could have been better if was chilled.
- Bellini, white sparkling wine with a citrus flavour… Recommended
- Watermelon Virgin Mojito, too tangy, not to suit my palate
- Cranberry-based Mocktail, with lovely colours good option to start with
- Freshly Brewed Beer, their speciality
Freshly Brewed German Beer at 7 Degree Brauhaus
Lager | Wheat | Special | Master Brew
I choice out of these was ‘Special’, perfect taste. The good part I found with beer here was none of them tasted bitter. But having said that the ‘Wheat’ version was too bland, like a juice 🙁
- Traditional Tiramisu, the presentation was lovely. creamy texture, but the coffee flavour was too high, making it hard to have.
- Creme Caramel
- German Sausage Platter with honey and Mustard Sauce… Recommended
- Sea Food Platter served with variety of fishes and prawns. Some items was good, not all.
- Tandoori Platter, had a variety of tandoori items, chicken, mutton etc. But nothing great!
- Grilled Black Pepper Fish, one of the best fishes I have had. Well grilled and so moist and soft served with veggies… Recommended
- Mughlai Chicken ka tawa was served with a bun but taste nothinMughlaimughlai
- Chicken Pink Sause Pasta, from the live counter, got a Pink sauce pasta with veggies of my choice and chicken! Freshness intact a good choice to have.
The staff here are on their toes to serve you the best. Also with a good knowledge of the stuff they serve. The staff was courteous and dedicated towards their visitors.
Timing: 11 AM to 12 Midnight
Speciality: German Brewed Beer and Sausages
My Food Card
Value for Money 8.5
7 Degree Brauhaus is a good place in Gurugram to enjoy Sunday Brunches and German beer along with nice ambience and Good soothing music! Being Chatori! 🙂