Taka Maka is a Cruise/Ship themed lounge on Golf Course Road, Gurgaon. On entering the place you will get the vibes of the same. Totally like sailing and dining inside the ship, minus the water body outside 😛
It has a microbrewery and offers cuisines like North Indian, Continental, Italian, Chinese etc. Their menu is quite vast for both drinks and food. I would say not such a big fan of their drinks, but surely some good options under the food category. The staff is hospitable and on their toes to serve you. Also, cost wise, especially for the drinks, the place seems quite decent.
As far as the place is concerned, it is situated on the first floor spread over 2-3 floors. Including the terrace/outdoor seating, which is a good option for spending evenings. Taka Maka is located, on road, near Sector 55/56 rapid metro station. Also, has ample of parking space. They also arrange special DJ nights, Live music sessions etc…
Overall rating: 4/5
Cost: 1600 for two people (approx)
Location: 1st Floor, The Palm Springs Plaza, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
What all I had!
I was accompanied by a friend who was also Non-vegetarian, hence most of the dishes are so. Oh! I Love Non-Vegetarian food 😛
- German Frankfurter Sausages: The sausages were served with a salad and sauce. I bit hard but surely flavourful.
- Taka Maka Pizza Naanza: A fusion dish with an Indian naan base and pizza-like toppings. But as fancy this sounds, the taste was quite ok.
- Fish Finger: Fish fingers were presented well, and the taste was decent. Though it was fried well, nothing over the top. Also, served with Potato Wedges.
- Pasta Bolognaise: The best form of Pasta. Quite saucy and delicious…Recommended
- Asian Butter Prawns: I love Prawns and these fried prawns with saucy toppings is a must-have here. Quite spicy and cheesy…Recommended
- Taka Maka Mutton Takatak: Another must-have from the menu. Served in hot sizzler and quite soft and spicy…Recommended
- Loaded Crunchy Delight: A huge roti topped with chutney and namkeen. And served with a delicious sauce. A good munchy option.
- Taka Maka Special: Milky cookie cakes topped with sauce and decorated with gems
- Cheese Cake: A decent Blueberry cheesecake, nothing so great 🙁
Timing: 12 Noon to 12 Midnight
My Food Card
Value for Money 8.5
Gurgaon is full of themed restaurants and this is one such place if you found it interesting, do pay a visit and share your experience with us. Being Chatori ?