Gola Sizzlers, a Delhi based café has seen huge success in Connaught Place and Gurugram as well. They have more than 10 outlets in entire Delhi, NCR and been on the market for a long time and they never fail to woo their customers. They keep on innovating their dishes and their menu is also changing now and then.
Every time you go there you see a whole new variety of cuisines but one thing they have in constant is delectable, big portions of food which are enough to kill your hunger deliciously. Also, they update their menu every season, just like New Year season is on.
In addition to the nice decor, they have light music in the background too. If you have any loved one or any friend who is a foodie then drop by this place at least once. The day will surely be spent in comfort and it will mark a special day in your calendar for a long time.
Talking about the Gola Sizzlers, Ambience, once you step into the property your eyes are greeted with intricate designs and a light decor which spreads peaceful vibes and happiness to your mind and body. There is an LED attached to each side of the table which gives a whole lavish feel. Also, the place is very spacious and a great place to comfortably enjoy your fine dine. The sizzlers as the name speaks will tingle your taste buds even before it enters your mouth.
Overall rating: 4/5
Cost: 1800 for two people (approx)
Location: 3rd Floor, Food Court, Ambience Mall, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon
What all I had!
- Burnt Garlic Soup: Offered in a big part of the bowl, filled with veggies and ordered a chicken one. The flavours were so strong…Recommended
- Chicken Bano Kebab: A good twist to basic kebab, this was seekh and coated with Egg. Had strong flavours in both chicken and the coating.
- Breast of Chicken Sizzler: Breast of Chicken coated with minced Chicken grilled, topped with cacciatore sauce. The Chicken breast was cooked so well, but I am not such a big fan of boiled veggies 🙁
- Prawns in Garlic Sauce sizzler served in a bed of veggies with rice/noodles. The Prawns tasted fresh and delish :). Had Chinese flavours in the sauce…Recommended
- Ice cream Sizzler: This was icing on the cake. Never had an ice cream sizzler, but this one was tempting. Hot chocolate sauce over brownie and ice cream. Doesn’t it sound heavenly :)…Recommended
Timing: 12 Noon to 12 Midnight
Speciality: Sizzlers 😉
My Food Card
Value for Money 8.5
Gola Sizzlers has a variety of sizzler options to offer. You can choose from a variety of veg, non-veg OR Chinese, continental options. Apart from the sizzlers, they do have Indian starters and ala carte to order from. Pick from some healthy or not so healthy options 😛 Being Chatori 🙂
If you like the Food Stories and Adventures here, share the same with your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.