Knight Rider Junction is a BYOB place in Gurgaon. For those who do not know what BYOB stand for, its ‘Bring your own Booze‘. It’s a concept that Knight Rider Junction follows, wherein they don’t serve hard drinks, but you can carry your own booze and enjoy the food and ambience.
The concept is so cool, also the thing noteworthy here is the place. It’s a huge and well-curated place, with a seating capacity of around 350-400 people at a time. They offer various seating options from the open veranda to terrace, also they have 4-5 private rooms in case you want to book for any gathering, but that demands a minimum bill.
Overall rating: 5/5
Cost: 1250 for two people (approx)
Location: Near Ansal Valley View Towers, Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, Sector 56, Gurgaon
What all I had!
- Chicken Pataka Pizza, one of the best ones I have had. It is thin crust with cheese loaded with chicken. The flavours are so damn awesome…Recommended
- Shangai chicken dim sum, the outer cover was so thin and the filling was juicy…Recommended
- Jalapenos corn and cheese roll, delicious to the core. Rolls filled with cheese and jalapenos served with various sauces…Recommended
- Pan seared fish with mojo varde, basa fish made into chunks and cooked well. Loved the sauces served along.
- Butter pepper garlic prawns, the sauce was fine. But too high on pepper and prawns was too bland 🙁
- Mushroom Stroganoff, mushrooms cooked in a creamy sauce and served with Garlic Bread.…Recommended
- Mutton Seekh Kebab, they were flavourful but found them a bit high on salt.
- Peri-peri Chicken, the chicken was soft, spicy and juicy. Yet again loved the sauce served along…Recommended
- Ice Cream Rolls, they have an in-house ice cream roll machine and serves awesome flavours. Try the Pan and Mango ones…Recommended
Timing: 7 AM to 12 Midnight
My Food Card
Value for Money 9.5
Totally in love with the place! The food is totally awesome barring few. Along with this loved the food presentation, very simple, yet attractive. The place is beautiful and offers a variety of seating too. And the icing on the cake is getting your own booze. This saves cost and gives you an awesome experience at the same time. Being Chatori 🙂