The Mad Teapot/The Wishing chair, Gurgaon is a lifestyle store cum Cafe in South City Mall, Golf course road.
What attracted me the most towards this, is the concept. The Wishing Chair is a lifestyle store that offers a variety of decorative pieces and ideas to make your home beautiful at affordable prices. And The Mad Teo pot is the name give to the cafe inside the store, the cafe is simply created, simple seating and colour tones used to soothe your mind.
Overall rating: 4/5
Cost: 1000 for two people (approx)
Location: Lower Ground Floor, DLF South Point Mall, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon; 01242576892
What all I had!
The Mad Teapot/The Wishing chair offers a variety of quick bites and drinks. You can find sandwiches, pasta, salads along with tea, coffee and shakes in their menu.
- Hot Chocolate served with Cookie was a thick and creamy drink and served hot… Recommended
- Oreo Shake, thick in consistency… Recommended
- Whatzizname Sandwich was filled with plum tomatoes, lettuce, pesto spread and melted mozzarella cheddar.
- White sauce pasta with olives and veggies of your choice. You can customise it!
- Rainbow Roundabout, a sampling platter of five mini flatbreads in two sauces with an assortment topping.
- Cupcakes are my all time favourite.
- Flourless Chocolate Mini Pudding which was served very cutely in a small pan topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Ice Cream Cookie Sundae which is again a must try for the hot summers… Recommended
There is not a lavish menu and the items used fresh herbs in most of them, hence a healthy option too.
Timing: 11 AM to 8 PM
Speciality: Simplicity at its best
My Food Card
Value for Money 9
Looking for a silent location to be with yourself or with someone special on a simple date, or with friends for chit-chat, this is your destination! Being Chatori! 🙂