Lodi – The Garden Restaurant is a Fine Dining place situated at Lodhi Road just adjacent to the Lodhi Garden. Famous for its European, Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisines.
This is by far one of the Most Romantic restaurants I have been encountered with, the outdoor seating and the lighting in the evening adds up to the atmosphere. The dim and candle lights along with the cabana settings give a unique feel to the restaurant!
Best known as the capital’s favourite alfresco dining restaurant, Lodi – The Garden restaurant kick starts its famous Sunday brunch.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Cost: 2500 for two people (approx)
Location: Opposite Mausam Bhawan, Near Gate 1, Lodhi Road, New Delhi; 09818743232
The place is huge, along with the outdoor seating which is the USP of the place, they offer indoor and terrace seating too. Also, have Live Grills, Bar area etc.
What all I had!
In case you are looking out for Navratri Food, apart from the usual Thalis, Lodi – The Garden restaurant has something for you…
Navratri Special Menu at Lodi – The Garden Restaurant Rs 1495++
- fresh farm greens, avocado, sprouts & walnut with wild honey and lime dressing: the ingredients were fresh, but the taste was too simple for my palate
- roasted sweet potato, fresh coriander, lime & rock salt: a lovely combination of sweet potato with fresh flavours of coriander. A great mix of tangy and sweet… Recommended
- raw zucchini & cumin hummus with crispy Lavash: Thin and crispy Lavash with Hummus, the sauce was bit off-taste!
- steamed couscous with fresh roasted vegetables: semolina based, spicy mixture with vegetables, full filling and healthy
- unpolished brown rice risotto with fresh peas, mint & pine nuts, perfumed with truffle oil: yet another healthy option. Too heavy and flavourful… Recommended
- fresh seasonal fruits bowl
- fresh strawberry, mint & lime sorbet
This meal is a very Healthy option, detox yourself with yummy these dishes. And the meal is full-filling for two…
Timing: 12 Noon to 12 AM
Speciality: Romantic Ambience and Outdoor Seating
My Food Card
Value for Money 9
Lodi – The Garden Restaurant is a perfect place for Date Nights and for Special occasions. Also, they have Sunday Brunches, Happy Hours, Corporate Lunches. So too much to choose from! Being Chatori! 😛