Wondering where to settle your food cravings this time?
The Grub Fest is the answer to all your foodie delights!
When: 14-16 October 2016
Where: JLN Stadium, New Delhi (Entry from Gate No. 14)
What time: 12pm to 10 pm
How: Rs 250 for online booking on entry tickets on Cleartrip.com; Rs 300 On-ground/venue
The Grub Fest is India’s biggest food festival with the best restaurants displaying their signature delicacies over some good music and hearty performances to keep you entertained.
It’s the third edition of the fest this time.
Reasons to Visit The Grub Fest
- Grub Market: Organic food and gourmet!
- Grub Arena: live music and all the action
- Restaurant exhibitors and Food trucks: prominent names like Social, PCO, Niche Lounge & Bistro, Circus, Fat Lulu’s, Chai Point, Sushi Junction, WoW momos, Khau Galli, Koyla Kebab, Cafe Hera Pheri, Karim’s-Delhi 6, The Tipsy Project and much more.
- Grub Theater: Movie screening; 1 PM TO 3 PM
- Pop up Clubs
- Dedicated Play areas for kids
- Live sessions with renowned chefs and some drinks tasting sessions
Regardless of what age, gender, interests or profession you might be from, The Grub Fest will surely have a way to surprise you!
Upcoming Food Festivals in Delhi
- Foodistan – 10 Heads Festival
October 21- 23
- Asian Hawkers Market
- Great Indian Food Festival
Dilli Haat Pitampura
- Lloyd Palate Festival
November 18- 20
Location is yet to be announced
- NASVI Street Food Festival
December 23- 25
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
Note: upcoming events based on information available online