Being a die heart pizza lover, I cannot get enough of it ever! My love for pizza introduced me to this Product from Pillsbury called “Tawa Pizza Base” mix.
It is a pre-mix to get your pizza base ready instantly at home without using electronic articles. And you can make them on your tawa/pan. This product gives you the option to create your pizza from scratch on the basic tawa.
It’s easy and the results are good. The pack mentions making 4 medium size pizzas. I made 6 pizzas out of this premix, of the pizza size as in the below pictures.
Furthermore, will show you the steps to get your favourite pizza at home using your tawa/pan.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes per pizza
- Pillsbury Tawa Pizza Base Mix
- oil 4 tablespoon
- tomato/pizza sauce
- grated cheese
- chopped capsicum, onions, tomatoes and vegetables of your choice
- salt (optional) – I like to put in some extra spices/masalas
How to make baby corn and capsicum vegetable [Step-by-step recipe with Photos]
- Get the pre-mix into a bowl
- Add water as much to knead it into a smooth dough.
- Make small balls from this dough and dust it with some flour if required. The size of the ball would decide the size of your pizza base.
- Roll it to flat rotis. Remember the base does not require to be as thin as a roti.
- Pre-heat the tawa for 2 minutes. Add some oil and cook the flattened pizza base on the tawa for almost a minute, switch the side and cook for another minute.
- Get the base and apply tomato/pizza sauce on the base.
- Top it up with lovely veggies of your choice and grated cheese. Don’t overload the base.
- Cover the pizza on the tawa with metal or glass lid of approx 3-5 mins, depending on the size of your pizza. Let the cheese melt.
- Slice the pizza and serve it hot!
Note: These would be thin crust pan pizzas unlike the basic pizzas served by companies like dominos and pizza hut.
Enjoy this yummy treat with your friends and family! Being Chatori!