After visiting a satvik food restaurant, and enjoying the meal without onion and garlic. I decided to try my hands on a non-onion-garlic baby corn delicacy.
Here is a step-by-step recipe for Baby corn and capsicum vegetable, that I followed, This is a very simple homemade recipe.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- baby corn cobs 250 gms
- capsicum 250 gms
- oil 2 tablespoon
- cumin seeds(jeera) 1 tablespoon
- bay leaf 1
- tomatoes chopped fine 1 cup
- green chillies
- salt 1 tablespoon
- garam masala 1/4 tsp
- red chilly powder 1/2 tsp
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
How to make baby corn and capsicum vegetable [Step-by-step recipe with Photos]
- First of all, take a pan and turn the heat on medium. Add cumin, bay leaf and saute till light brown.
- Add tomatoes, green chillies, and stir-fry over medium heat.
- When fat separates, add the salt, garam masala, haldi, coriander and red chilli powder. Stir until well mixed.
- Thereafter add capsicum and cover it for a while.
- Slice baby corn into 2 (optional, I like to do it this way)
- Finally, add baby corn and saute till fat separates.
Note: In case using freeze baby corns, take them out and put in water for a while.
Serve hot and enjoy this delicious recipe! Being Chatori! 😉